Followers

Wednesday, 23 April 2008

2 Challenges in 1 card


I have entered this card for 2 challenges the first is Tilda & Co
Girly but Blue!You don't see many girl cards/projects in blue very often, They are normally pink! Well i would love you to make your projects this week in BLUE! Has to be suitable for a female. This is a pretty broad challenge this week, It could be a simple card, A altered art project etcAs per the rules, You work must have a Magnolia Stamp on there somewhere, It does not have to be Tilda/Edwin themselfs it could be any magnolia stamp.

The 2nd is for Paper take challenge Katherina's #2


I have used Laura Ashley papers , Martha with pearls,Ribbon from my stash the circles are cut using my cricut, and party girl is a studio g stamp.

13 comments:

Ella Bella said...

beautiful card, love the shade of blue you have used and how cute is that image, another one to add to my ever growing wish list lol great work :)

Beth said...

This is fab, I love those papers!

Suzanne said...

This is gorgeous love the papers and I love this sketch I must have a go..love the goblin she is just so cute. Sue :o)

Deb said...

Fantastic card, love Martha and these papers are so pretty!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the shade of blue and love that sentiment stamp.
And who said goblins can't be pretty.

Frances said...

love martha, great card too. x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Beautiful card Debbie and Martha is just so cute. Could you email me I have a favour to ask. nichola.fairbairn@googlemail.com Hugs, Nikki x

Andrea, said...

Fab card, great papers and I love that cute image

CraftyC said...

Its a great card, fab image!!
Clairexx

MichelleO said...

Very fun card! And a great take on the challenge"s"! Love the colors.

Diane.W. said...

Beautiful! :o)x

ink'n'rubba said...

lovely blue creation with the goblin girl!

Jo said...

Fantastic card and well done on completing two challenges in one!