Followers

Tuesday, 29 April 2008

Awards

I have been awarded these 3 awards from a very good friend Debi .I am so honoured to receive these awards, check out her blog she has some amazing cards on there,I am also so proud that my daughter Hannah has also won these awards , for only being 10 she makes some amazing cards.

So Hannah and I have decided to pick together , the 3 people to receive this award,they are in no particular order

1.Bunny-Zoe's Blog. check out her blog she makes the most amazing cards.

2.Debby4000. She has some great cards on her blog,and when she visits you she always leaves a lovely comment.

3.slumber cards. I always get some inspiration when i visit this blog.

1 comment:

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Hi Debbie and Hannah, Just popped onto your blog to see this lovely surprise. Thank you both so much you have made my day! I'd like to put links on my blog to yours and Hannah's blogs so me and Zoe can come back more easily too see your beautiful cards. Hugs, Nikki x