Followers

Thursday, 10 April 2008

Cooking it Up!








The Brief for the ATC challenge called Cooking it Up! is ,In addition to your Magnolia stamp we want you to mix in 1 bow, 2 flowers, 3 colours (as well as flesh tones) and 4 brads or gems.


For my ATC I have used punched out flowers, Gems from my stash, Tilda i was kindly sent by my good friend deb. Papers are also from my stash. Hannah has used the baby stamp some paper from my stash , We have both used water coloured pencils and blended them in with water.

7 comments:

debby4000 said...

Brilliant ATC's.

Deb said...

Fab ATC Deb and Hannah, love them both. Love the denim paper! Hannah no one would believe you were just 10! You are fab!

Nixe07 said...

Great ATCs. Looks so wonderful!!!

Hugs
Moni

Frances said...

fantastic ATCs, both of them. Hannah's a great crafter, hope she keeps it up. x

Shary said...

Two great ATCs. Love them both.

leann said...

These are gorgeous!

Well done Hannah ~ hope you join in with us again!

ink'n'rubba said...

both are fabulous ATCs! thanks for joining in the fun with us. annie x