Followers

Monday, 7 April 2008

Tilda & co Challenge 14

This weeks challenge at tilda & co is
Stitch Me Up
We would love to see your work involve Stitches!!! ,
Now This could be as simple as Hand stitching , Machine Stitching or even Faux stitching,
Whatever your stitching is try to make sure it is the main focus of the work to get the Stitching Point across.Dont forget your work can be anything from a Card, Layout(scrapbook page) To an Atc, Altered Art Project , anything that takes your fancy , but do try to challenge yourself out of your comfort zone , as you may be surprised what you can come up with.
so for this challenge i have used an old sketch of Katharinas
the papers are all from Daisy Bucket Designs called Whimsical ladies
I have added faux stiching around the mount and I have also stiched the design on tildas apron
with a single strand of Anchor thread.
Ribbon is from my stash.
tilda image was sent to me by my good friend deb
I have coloured her in with watercolour pencils
and then blended.

13 comments:

Deb said...

Fab card Deb, great idea to stitch the pattern on tilda's pinny, she looks great! Gorgeous papers!

All Pink girl said...

Gorgeous card ,beautiful colours and stamp,Dawnx

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, love the colours

Vicki May said...

What a lovely card, my favourite colours. I have this paper lovely. Well done on the challenge I saw it but haven't got round to it yet x

Katharina said...

Such a lovely card, you interpreted the sketch so wonderfully. I love the colours and that Tilda is in the absolut spotlight of the card. Great!

Anita Knits said...

Lovely colours, they all go together so well. The stitching on the apron is a great idea.

NattyK said...

Lovely card, I love the layout and colours. Great stitching too. x

Joan and Amy said...

Very nice....love all the purple. Joan

tiina38 said...

Nice colour. I like card very much!!
mine
http://www.tiina38.vuodatus.net/blog/1229467

debby4000 said...

Lovely card, love those papers and fab Tilda.

Shary said...

pretty card and in my fav colours too!

Heidi said...

wonderful - I just love the colors

Zimtschnecke said...

Wonderful card, I love the colors you have used!