Followers

Wednesday, 2 April 2008

WOW



Wow

I have been awarded again, For the the Pico and You Made My Day award!!!

by my good friend Deb Thanks for your kind words and the award.

There are 5 rules attached to this and they are:

1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deservethis award for their creativity, design, interestingmaterial, and also contributes to the bloggingcommunity, no matter what language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author andalso a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and putthe name and link to the blog that has given her or himthe award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link "Arte Y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5) To show these rules.

The five people i will award this to are

debby4000

Beth

bastelkueken

all pink girl

shary

2 comments:

Beth said...

Thankyou Debbie!! That's so lovely!I've done as I was told and passed it on! xx

bastelkueken said...

Wow - I became on award from you. Thanks a lot.

Hugs
Anja