Followers

Monday, 19 May 2008

Friday Sketchers & Stamp something

I have managed 2 challenges in 1 again with this card
The 1st is forFriday Sketchers challenge 2. This week we have a great sponsor: My Favorite Things. Some of you might know My Favorite Things as it is a pobular USA based company. Kim Vandersanden will donate a wonderful stamp set called „Can Ya' Dig it?”. All you have to do is follow this great sketch by Beatrix



The second is for Stamp something all you have to do is create a little something to say thank you. It's a phrase we say all the time, but sometimes you just need to show people you really mean it. It can be a card, a gift, a scrapbook page or what ever. Just a little something to say thank you!

Supplies: DP Laura Ashley, Inca Stamp- The Zinnia Fairy, ribbon from stash, Flora doodle flower, Thanks is a sticker from stash.

22 comments:

Annapurna said...

That is a beautiful stamp and you did a great job with it. Can you tell me who makes the stamp and where I can get it?
Thanks.

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is really gorgeous. Lovely card.

Erin... said...

Beautiful card!! such pretty paper, and I love that flower! thanks for playing!

Heike said...

Wow, wonderful Work so Cute......

NattyK said...

What a lovely card and image. x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Beautiful card. This is just so pretty. Hugs, Nikki x

Deb said...

beautiful card, that is a great stamp, gorgeous papers and the layout is fab!

Heather said...

Really cute!! I've had my eye on that stamp.. I may have to get it.

Denise~ said...

Just beautiful! Love the papers and layout. Very pretty image and flower accent too. Thanks for playing along this week! :)

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

very beautiful card, love the flowerfairy! Thanks for joining in.

All Pink girl said...

2fabulous cards again ,with such beautiful images ,love them ,Dawnxx

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, that is such a pretty stamp and I love the colours you have used

Jilli said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and the fairy stamp is gorgeous!

cats whiskers said...

This is lovely that stamp is so nice. I love the colours you have used
Hugs Jacqui x

Han said...

This is stunning what a beautiful image and fab colouring xx

megastamper said...

really lovely and so marvellous.
thank you for your participation to my sketch at friday sketchers.

betty said...

a wonderful card! a beautiful image and very pretty colours! great!

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Lovely card, the image is so pretty. Thanks for joining in FS challenge. Carole :o)

ink'n'rubba said...

so pretty! I keep forgetting that I have a couple of flower fairy stamps - but not this one. I must dig them out again!

traciejane said...

oh wow so gorgeous, I love the fairy stamp - I dont know why I dont have any of these yet, there fabulous and you've coloured her beautifully :-)x

Beth said...

This is beautiful, I love the fairy and the papers work so well!

Ila said...

I love this Beautiful card....love the colors and that lovely fairy!