Followers

Sunday, 25 May 2008

New challenge site


Hi everyone
I will be launching a new challenge blog called A Spoon Full Of Sugar on tuesday 27 may, for all out there who love sugar nellie stamps. I hope you will all come and visit us for this exiting new adventure. I have some great Dt members on board, hope to See you all tuesday, The blogs address is http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/
I hope all my blogging friends and visitors to my blog will join in this fun challenge. Those who join in next week will have a chance to win a Sugar Nellie stamp

11 comments:

Deb said...

Woohoo! Another great challenge, so looking forward to tuesday for the first one! Thanks for having me on the team!

leann said...

Just had a peek ~ I'll be back on Tuesday!

Frances said...

Ooo great, I was missing the Nellie challenge. Now all my stamps can get a fair chance of getting inked up :D See you Tues! x

Beth said...

Oooh, I can't wait! Love the name too! I've left a little something for you on my blog!

Kathy said...

Awesome!! I love Sugar Nellies and Tuesdays are wide open!! Thanks I cannot wait!!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Hi Debbie, Thank you so much for asking me to be part of the team. I can't wait for the challenge to get underway! Hugs, Nikki x

All Pink girl said...

The site looks great i have just been and had a look ,can not waite to see what the challenge is ,Dawnxx

Marlou said...

Thanks Debbie for asking me on the team, im delighted!! :) x

Tracy said...

thats great cant wait to join in, love the name and the blog looks fab to, good luck with it :)

mar1ene said...

I can't wait either Deb :)
just looove challenges..lol

Have a fabulous bankholiday weekend!

Marlene x

Marlou said...

Hi Debbie, I got an award so im passing it on to all the team members, you can pick it up on my blog, :) x