Followers

Monday, 26 May 2008

Tilda & co Challenge 21




Tilda & co Challenge 21

Would love to see your Torn work,This could be a simple little tear on a part of your work or the main focus, Have fun and just go crazy! Tare your wonderful Papers get them used!
For this card I have used,
DP- Urban Lily Moody Blues collection
Images Kindly sent to me by my good friend Deb.
All stickers are Doodlebug Boys will be Boys.
Also Zoe who is only 8 and is the daughter of the very talented Nikki has her own blog now she would be over the moon if you pop over to her blog and leave her a message.

8 comments:

Scrapmumur said...

Very lovely card!!

traciejane said...

fab card, love the sentiments - brilliant :-)x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

This is such a great card debbie. I am not very good at boy cards but this is so cool. I love the ripped paper and brick wall. Thank you for the lovely comments you left on Zoe's blog.. she was so happy. Hugs, Nikki x

Suzanne said...

Oh gosh this is gorgeous I just love the layout and this Edwin is just too cool!! Sue :o)

CraftyC said...

This card is so cool, I love it!!
Clairexx

NattyK said...

What a fab card. x

Deb said...

fabulous card Debbie, I absolutely love it! The stickers on the wall look amazing, I particularly like the stinky one!!

Frances said...

this is so cool debbie, love those stickers - so funny! x