Followers

Sunday, 29 June 2008



Today I received this fabulous award from Nikki and Sue It's a special award given to weblogs that catch your eye. Thank you so much ladies you have made my day and thank you so much for thinking of me.I would like to give this now to my friends, please check out their blogs as there work is so inspirational. It was so hard to pick 7 as there are so many other blogs I would love to award this to:
Camilla
Deb
Jacqui
Maria
Annie
Tracie
Dawn (pinkangel)

The rules for this award:1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate al least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.

2 comments:

ink'n'rubba said...

Thanks so much Debbie! as I did it already this morning I'll pass if you don't mind, but I am honoured that you should pick me. annie x

mariaadams said...

Thank you very much Debbie, I feel very honoured to have this award.
Maria xx