Followers

Saturday, 28 June 2008

YAOB Sunday & Sarah Kay


Katharina has a fab challenge on her blog called YAOB sunday (Your Artwork On My Blog) all you have to do is make a card using one of her fab sketches, If you win Sugar Nellie generously offered a free stamp to the winner, I have used Sketch #9 .
Supplies: DP Sandylion Fun Dots,Birthday Lingo
Ribbon and Gems from stash
Elisabeth Bell Sweet & Sassy Stampwhich you can buy from Funky Kits
Cricut Machine & George cartridge
Prismacolour Pencils & Sansodor




I also received my new Sarah Kay stamps from the Glitterpot yesterday so i just had to have a play with them they are all gorgeous.
Supplies: DP Making Memories Fuschia Twine Plaid & Bo Bunny Glee Plaid
Prima Flowers
Brads & Ribbon From stash.
Last but not least Michelle From http://donkeysmiles.blogspot.com/ has some fab blog candy for reaching 10000 hits up for grabs, all you have to do is leave a comment on her blog and a link on your blog, It's as easy as that

24 comments:

Shary said...

Gorgeous cards Debbie the colouring is perfect. Very pretty.

Katharina said...

Brilliant go at the sketch Debbie, great colouring and accessories! Really love your card. Thanks for playing and using my sketches!! Have a fab weekend.
Katharina xx

All Pink girl said...

Wow these cards arestunning fabulous work,Dawnx

ella bella said...

gorgeous cards love the papers you have used they are so pretty and the stamps are great, love the sarah kay one especially. have a great weekend
Tracy x

Jill said...

gorgeous card, love the layouts and colouring in, they're beautiful Jill x

Nixe07 said...

Wooow, your cards are so wonderful and lovely. Love the colours and your colouring. Great work.
Hugs, Moni

Kitty said...

Gosh they are such gorgeous cards!! I really want these stamps but i missed out!! lol

MichelleO said...

Thanks so much for the link to my candy! And WOW I love both of your cards. I am dying for my Sarah Kays, and I reallllly want that Sugar Nellie, I think it is a must have! Your cards are Really beautiful!
HUGS
MichelleO

Stamp n Sparkle said...

Cute cards! Those Prima flowers are to die for!

nessy said...

perfect debbie ~think these are my two favourite images at the moment have the sugar nellie ,but missed out on the sarah kay one!!!
your cards are stunning and adorable!!
vanessa xx

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous cards, I love the stamps you have used and your colouring is fab

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Hi Debbie, Gorgeous cards and i love your new stamps. Have a great Sunday Hugs Nikki x

traciejane said...

gorgeous cards, love Katharina's sketches and the images are fab and beautifully coloured :)x

mar1ene said...

Aww.. Fabulous Cards Debbie.. love them both!!
Can't wait for my Sarah's to arrive.. they look so gorgeous!

Marlene x

Agnes said...

Great cards,and your coloring is lovley

Bubbles said...

Wow Debbie can't believe I have missed so many cards, they are all truly beautiful. Just love your new Sarah Kay stamp, must take a look!
Joanne x

Camilla said...

Wow Debbie! Two very beautiful cards!! The images are the cutest:) Love them both!
Hugs, your friend Camilla.

Suzanne said...

2 fabulous cards I love the layouts and you colouring is great. I have left you an award on my blog. Sue :o)

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Gorgeous cards and beatiful stamps! Love your colouring too.
Carole ;o)

debby4000 said...

fabulous card, beautiful colours.

Zimtschnecke said...

Such 2 beautiful and cute cards!!! I love your coloring an your layouts so much! Really great work!

Ila said...

Wow!! Totally Gorgeous!! love your coloring and layouts!!

NattyK said...

Gorgeous cards, I love the images. x

Frances said...

both fab Debbie, love the layout of your Sarah Kay one, so pretty. xx