Followers

Tuesday, 22 July 2008

Blog candy and an Award

Ila has some fab Brand new Magnolia stamps on offer as blog candy,If you haven't visited Ila's blog pop over and take a peak you won't be disappointed she is a very talented lady. all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is to spread the word.


I have also received this lovely award from Kathy You must stop by her blog and have a look around!! Her creations are just beautiful. Thanks so much Kathy you have made my day:)


1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award. Quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.
OkayI have dedicated this award to.....
Deb
Maria
Andrea
Ella Bella
Nixe07 Germany



4 comments:

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Congratulations on receiving this award Debbie, Hugs, Nikki x

Deb said...

What a fab award, congrats on getting it and thank you so much for passing it on to me! I will do it a bit later after I have sorted my craft room!

Lim said...

Congratulations in your award. You really deserved. :)
Your cards are always gorgeous and your blog is an inspiration for me.
Hugs,
LIm

mariaadams said...

Congrats on your fabulous award, Debbie, and thank you so much for passing it on to me - I'm so chuffed!
Maria x