Followers

Wednesday, 2 July 2008

Camilla's Blog candy & fab Award


I have made this card to enter into the very talented Camilla's 10,000 hits blog candy all You have to do is make a card based on a fab sketch, why not hop over to her blog and take a look around at the Beautiful cards she creates

Supplies: DP Crate- Kaitlin collection Bubbly&Notebook
Stamp: Sarah Kay a kiss for Chloe
Flowers brads and Charm from stash
Prismacolour pencils & sansodor


My very good Friend Nikki has awarded me this gorgeous new award, Thank you so much you know I love the work you do, If you haven't visited Nikki's blog hop over and take a peek, you won't be disappointed her work is truly gorgeous.

Thanks again Nikki

I would like to pass this award onto the very talented Camilla her work is absolutely awesome, go check out her blog

13 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love those gorgeous papers and the cute image

Jill said...

gorgeous card, love the papers and colours it's fantastic Jill x

Camilla said...

Oh, your card is really beautiful! The first thing that caught my eyes was the stunning image!! Wow that was a stunner! Love it, and the whole card:) Thanks for joining my Blog Candy!
And thank you for the award! That is really special to get it from you. I am so proud and honoured.
A lots of thanks from me, your name is in the box, so GOOD LUCK;)
Lots og hugs from Camilla.

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Your card is so beautiful Debbie, I love this gorgeous image and your colouring. The flowers look so pretty too, Good luck with Camilla's candy, Hugs, Nikki x

Shary said...

Lovely card and good luck with the challenge.

MichelleO said...

Beautiful card, love the soft colors! And the award is well deserved!
HUGS
MichelleO

CraftyC said...

A super card and a fantastic stamp, looks great!
Clairexx

nessy said...

beautiful card , just love the papers and colours you have used!! my stamp has just arrived today ,cannot wait to use it!!
vanessa xx

Han said...

This is a gorgeous card lovely colours and image xx

ella bella said...

beautiful card Debbie love the papers and great image. good luck with the blog candy and congratulations on the award.
have a lovely weekend
Tracy x

cats whiskers said...

Debbie this is one cute card, I love the colours so soft and sweet.
Have a good weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

ink'n'rubba said...

absolutely fabulous card, love the image and the pretty papers! annie x

Sylvia said...

ohhh.. this is lovely! the soft colours and the wonderful colouring.. everything is so beautiful!