Followers

Saturday, 26 July 2008

Cute Card Thursday and an Award


Challenge 20 over on Cute Card Thursday is
Things that grow!
The obvious things would be plants etc but really there are lots more things that grow
Supplies: Planting some love stamp
everything else from my stash
Prismacolour pencils and sansodor.



I have also been given this fab Wylde Women award from Nikki, Zoe Natalie and Tracy (Ella Bella),
Thank you so much ladies it actually warms my heart to receive this Award from 3 very talented crafters.
The rules of this award are:1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.2. Link back to this blog site www.tammyvitale.com so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy. so I would like to pass this Award onto all the young crafters who have been joining in with the challenges over on
Hannah and Zoe's blog


15 comments:

Zoe said...

Hi Debbie, I love your card. I love the cute image and The flowers.
love
zoe
xxxxxxx

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Beautiful card Debbie and I love the gorgeous image which you have coloured so beautifully. I love the butterfly dp too. Great to see your picture. Now I will be able to picture you when chatting on the phone for over an hour! lol. Have a great evening.. off to open a bottle of wine. Hugs, Nikki x

Zoe said...

Hello Debbie
I have something for you on my blog.
love
zoe
xxxxxx

cats whiskers said...

Wow Debbie love this card, what great colours you have chosen and of course your colouring is superb as usual

Deb said...

gorgeous card Debbie, love the image, she is so perfect for this challenge! FAb papers and love the pretty flowers!
See you have added your photo, looks great! I am still not brave enought!lol

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card I love the image.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Pauline C said...

Fab card Debbie -love the image and flowers
Pauline x

Holly said...

Hi Debbie your card is so pretty i love the little girl.

there is something for you on my blog

hugs
Holly xxx

NattyK said...

You are very welcome for the award. I love your card it is beautiful. x

Shary said...

Nice to see you Debbie! Great card , it's a lovely image.
Im eagerly waiting for a card with the Alota stamps now. :0)

Jill said...

gorgeous card Debbie, I love the colours and your colouring in is perfect Jill x

Sandra said...

Hi,your cards lovely,well they all are.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today and for your kind comments,
Sandra x

All Pink girl said...

Hi Debbie ,love your card ,the colouring is so gorgeous ,
great to see your photo xxxDawnx

ink'n'rubba said...

gorgeous card, and you used the same image as me! isn't she fabulous to colour. annie x

Line said...

Wow, this is so stunning! All your Sarah Kay cards are georgeous, love your layouts, your eye for details and the colouring. I'm gonna put you in my blog so I can come back for more inspiration;)
//Line