Followers

Friday, 19 September 2008

Awards and a new challenge blog

I have been very lucky today and received these 2 gorgeous awards the first award is



I received this from both Nikki and Debby


i also received this award from my buddy Nikki



Thank you both so much for these fab awards It means so much to receive them from 2 fantastic crafters, if you haven't visited Debby or Nikki's blogs go check them out they are both so inspiring in the work they create,

I would like to pass these awards onto my daughter Hannah, Marlou, Cathy, and Kathy.


I would also like to tell you about a new Whiff of Joy challenge blog !! The first challenge starts on Wednesday 24th September! Click on the banner to go to the blog for all the details.
If you havn't ordered you Whiff of Joy stamps yet hurry over to WOJ and get them now

OK, one last thing My daughter Hannah and her friend zoe at Craft Monkey's have their new challenge starting today at 3:30pm GMT. Don't forget to pop on over to show your support and encourage your under 16's to join in.



5 comments:

Jill said...

congratulations on your awards Deb you deserve them. Jill x

Natalie said...

Congratulations on the awards Debbie. x

nessy said...

congrats on the awards!!
will look out for the new childrens blog/challenges
vanessa xx

Camilla said...

Hello Debbie!! I can see I am a bit late.. But take a look on my blog aswell, cause I have got a little surprise for you;)!
Hugs, Camilla.

Marlou said...

Hi Debbie :) just popped in on my blog hopping rounds and seen that you awarded me, im delighted, thank you soooo much!!! hugzz xx