Followers

Thursday, 6 November 2008

High Hopes Challenge # 6



This week's challenge on the High Hopes blog is to create a holiday card using non-traditional colours!!

There are some amazing designs from each of the Divas to inspire you!AND this week there will be a random winner from all the participants to win some wonderful stamps from the newest High Hopes release!! If you play along with them, you could win Holly the Winter Fairy and the Fairy Merry Christmas sentiment to go along with her!!!


Well i think i can safely say my entry is definitely not the traditional colours for a Christmas card

I have used DCWV Rose Tinted paper pack along with the gorgeous snowlady image, The ribbon snowflakes and brads are from my stash, Seasons Greetings is from a See Ds set called Christmas messages, I have coloured my image using prismacolor pencils and sansodor.


I have been tagged and also received this fab Award from the very talented Sarah , Thanks so much for these.I have to answer the five sets of five questions, Tag 5 people by leaving their names as well as links to their blog and let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here goes

THINGS I LOVE
1. My family
2. Crafting
3. My friends
4.My bed
5.My Craft Room
THINGS I DON'T LOVE
1. Inconsiderate drivers,
2. Housework Doesn't matter how many times you do it the kids just mess it up again.
3.Birds Especially pigeons
4.Noisy Eaters especially someone eating crisps
5.Eggs
MUSIC ON MY I POD
1. Duffy ~ Rockferry
2. Mika ~ Life in cartoon motion
3. Eagles ~ Long road out of Eden
4. Michael Jackson ~ History
5. 80s Hits
(Sad I know)
FAVE FOOD AND DRINK
1. Cheese
2. Wine, any type
3. Pasta
4. Turkish Delight but it has to be Frys
5. Chocolate Cake
I’m supposed to pass it on to five people, but I can’t think of anyone that hasn’t been tagged yet.. so if you reading this and would love to play along.. consider yourself tagged!
thanks for looking

16 comments:

agnes said...

Debbie what a great card i love snowman/lady's.This one is beautiful.
Hugs from Holland Agnes

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, love the colour scheme and sweet snowlady. The snowflakes look really pretty, Hugs, Nikki x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, love the non traditional colours and fab snowman.

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fab Debbie and I love the colour combo

ink'n'rubba said...

fabby christmas card and love that cute snowlady! hugs, annie x

Shary said...

Lovely card and the papers make a nice change from the traditional. The image is cute.

Trina said...

Great card!! I bought the same dp and was thinking the same thing. Love how you used this paper and that High Hopes image is adorable...love your coloring!!

Deb said...

fabulous card debbie, love the snowlady and the papers are gorgeous, fantastic colours!

Debx

cats whiskers said...

Great Card debbie love your colours and that cute snowlady, now why didn't I order her, amd off to do so now. I am so with you on the Turkish Delight but yes it has to be FRYS!!!!
Hugs Jacqui x

CraftyC said...

Love your card Debbie, great colours!
Clairex

Shell said...

Lovely card Debbie the clours certainly don't leave you feeling cold. Hot Hot!

Shellx

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Debbie, love the snowlady image and the fab papers. Debbie x

Ila said...

Your card is Fabulous!! I love the colors...great job on this challenge!! I'm with ya on the wine, cheese and chocolate!!...Hugs, Ila

Crissy Armstrong said...

Thanks for playing the HH challenge!

ScrapKia said...

Gorgeous christmas card Debbie! :-)

hug
Kicki from Sweden
http://blogg.aftonbladet.se/8948/

cocoetnono said...

Congrats for your award!! You worth it!!
The image is very cute, i love it!!
I love also the colours!!
Hugs,
Christelle.