Followers

Wednesday, 18 February 2009

High hopes Spring is in the air


This weeks High Hopes challenge comes from the wonderful Nikki!!! She has asked us to think ahead to Easter and Spring!!! The challenge is Hoppy Easter but if you don't have any bunnies or chicks or lambs, just think spring!!!

Well I have just ordered some of the new stamps so i don't have any bunnies yet so i decided to use this cute one instead Hope he is ok


Supplies: HH Image


DP~ Basic grey~ Oh Baby Girl ~Sophie


Prima Flowers


everything else from my stash


13 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh Hun just adore this card, what a great stamp and the papers are delish
Hugs Jacqui x

Deb said...

It is fantastic Debbie, the colours are gorgeous, very spring like and I love the flowers, he reminds me of Blossom in Bambi! AAAWWW!
Have a great day, Debx

Zoe said...

Hello Debbie, I love the High Hopes image and I love the stunning paper.
love
Zoe
xxxx

Hannah said...

hi hunnie, fab card i just adore the image you have used. I can't believe it took you 3 days to make it. i love the paper you have used, it goes perfectly with the image. the happy birthday tab is just stunning. I love love love your card.
Big Hugs Hannahxxx

agnes said...

This one is so sweet,beautiful spring papers.
Hugs agnesxx

Rach said...

he is so sweet Debbie, love him sat amongst the flowers. a beautiful card hunxx

MichelleO said...

Love this, he is one of my very first HH stamps, I just think he is adorable, and your card is perfect with him!
HUGS
MichelleO

Annie said...

love the spring flowery bg paper and that image is so cute! hugs, annie x

Caryn said...

I love this Debbie - skunks are one of my favouurite critters. You did a great job with this card.

Hugs,
Carynxxx

Bev said...

Oh this is way too cute Debbie, the stamp is fab and the papers are rather yummy!

hugs Bev x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Oh this is just so pretty Debbie and the papers are gorgeous, Can't wait for Spring, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Debbie, I love the cute image and the pretty papers you have chosen. Debbie x

Jill said...

aww Debbie this is gorgeous and soo cute hugs Jill x