Followers

Monday, 9 February 2009





I just thought i would share a few of the pages I have made for my parent's in laws scrapbook for there golden wedding.
The first is a school pic of my DD Hannah the next 2 are of my DH with his parents,and brother and sister my hubby is the cheeky chappy in the middle of the pic above.
I have used gorgeous K&Co papers for these pages

Sorry about the bad photos the only place that was bright enough to take these pictures was in the conservatory and we have no heating in there so you can only imagine how cold it is in there lol

11 comments:

Annie said...

lovely pages you made for the scrapbook. hugs, annie x

Kathy said...

THese are beautiful!! They will love them. Love all the buttons on your DD picture and the colors and papers on the others are so pretty!! What cute pictures!! :)Kathy

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

They are gorgeous Debbie and the K&Co papers are beautiful, Love the photo's and Colin sure did look like a cheeky chappy! Big Hugs, Nikki x

Rach said...

fab layouts Debbie, the papers are fabulous, you hubby looks like a right cheeky chap in the picture.. you daughter looks beautiful..xxx

Deb said...

I knew he was the middle one, he hasn't changed a bit lol! fabulous layouts Debbie, such a great pic of Hannah too, she is looking soooo grown up!
I love those blue papers, stunning!
have a great evening, Debx

CraftyC said...

Your DD looks just like you Debbie and the other 2 pages are stunning. Those K & Co papers are gorgeous, aren't they!
Clairex

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow Debbie these are fabulous what a wonderful present they will be so thrilled, thanks for sharing hun
Hugs Jacqui x

Bubbles said...

Beautiful pages Debbie, really like the one of your daughter with the flowers and buttons.
Joanne x

Bev said...

These are fabulous pages Debbie, love the choice of colours and papers, they compliment the photos to perfection
hugs Bev x

Shell said...

The papers are beautiful Debbie your in-laws will be over the moon I know I would be if some one had made me a scrap book. Shellx