Followers

Tuesday, 3 March 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar ~ Torn edges

First of all I have some exciting news to share Denise at Whimsy Stamps has very kindly asked me to be a Guest Designer for the month of march for her, I am so excited and can't wait to get started with these super cute stamps,So I would like to say congratulations to the other talented ladies that have also been asked, and a big thank you to denise for making my Day.


Our Challenge this week is
Torn Edges
we would love to see your creations with a torn edge on it.
Our wonderful and talented guest designer this week is Caz Thank you Caz for your stunning card!
The team have been busy this week creating some Fabulous cards for your inspiration so please do go and check them out.
For my card this week I have used a ruler to help me create my torn edges
Supplies: DP DCWV The Sweet matstack with glitter
Whiff of joy Image from stamp kit
Prima flowers and leaves
prismacolor pencils and sansodor

22 comments:

Suzanne said...

Beautiful card Debby love the papers and colours.. now for anyone who knows me I have a fear of tearing paper!! so I guess I must take this challenge up this week. Sue :o)

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, the WOJ is so sweet and love the papers. I'm with Suzanne this could be a tricky challenge cos I don't tear paper either.

Shell said...

Lovely card Debbie but even better Guest Designer congrats you deserve it. Who knows tomorrow the world lol

Natalie said...

This is so pretty. I love the torn edges. x

Shary said...

Gorgeous image Debbie and beautiful papers to go with her.
Congrats on your GD spot. x

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Debby and congrats on your GDT!
Clairex

Camilla said...

Beautiful card Debbie!! And congrats on the GD-job!!:)
Well deserved.
Hugs, Camilla.

Rach said...

this is a beautiful card Debbie, love the pretty papers that you have used. congratulations on your designer spot.xx

cats whiskers said...

Congrats Hun cannot wait to see you fab creations withthe Whimseys,
Love this card she looks so sweet and you have coloured her perfectly
Hugs Jacqui x

Annie said...

Congratulations Debby! love the card you made with this adorable image, and pretty papers too. hugs, annie x

Bubbles said...

Lovely card Debbie, the papers, flower and image are gorgeous.
Joanne x

Julia Pollard said...

Lovely card - great image. Congratulations on the guest designer offer, fully deserved!

Julia x

Karen said...

Beautiful card Debbie and huge congratulations on your DT news. Can't wait to see what you create with these great stamps.

Karen x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Your card is so pretty Debbie and the papers and image are gorgeous, Congratulations on your guest position.. I am so happy for you mate! Big Hugs, Nikki x

mueppi said...

Gorgeous card Debbie!
I love the cute image and gorgeous colours you have used!!!!!
Hugs Gisela

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Debbie, the papers and image are so pretty. Congratulations on the Guest DT spot, I'm looking forward to seeing your cards

Iris said...

Brilliant card and a really cute image.

Hugs
Iris

MichelleO said...

Whoo Hoo! Congrats on the DT they know great talent!

Loved your card this week!
HUGS
MichelleO

Holly said...

your card is so pretty i love the little girl
hugs
Holly x

Deb said...

Huge Congratulations on being Guest Designer this month for Whimsy! So thrilled for you, you so deserve it!
Love your card, fab image and love your torn papers! Gorgeous card! hugs Debx

cats whiskers said...

Congrats dear you deserve it and congrats on this lovely card, she has been coloured beautifully, I love it
Hugs Jacqui x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card! Love the image and the papers are yummy!
Helen x