Followers

Friday, 27 March 2009

Whimsy christmas


Well I am Sad to say this is my last Guest Designer card for whimsy stamps. I would just like to say a big thank you to denise for picking me as a GD I have thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to be part of this amazing team even if it was only for a short period.
Supplies: DP BG Figgy pudding
Prima Flowers
Whimsy image I was Kindly sent by a Good Friend.
Everything else from stash
sorry about the bad pic, I have had to scan this image in, the lighting here is terrible
Whimsy Stamps Challenges!
DT call!
Fabulous news, a new challenge is about to launch featuring Whimsy Stamps!
Denise has just announced a DT call for designers for the challenge blog, this will run until Sunday April 5th! Go check out the details here! The Whimsy Stamps Design Team won't be part of the Challenge Design Team but they will feature as guest designers from time to time.If you need some inspiration check out the Whimsy Stamps gallery !
****************
As if that is not exciting , the Fab DT will be having a Whimsy Blog Hop which will take place from Sunday April 5th to Wednesday 8th April. It will start and finish on Denise's blog and there will be prizes!

12 comments:

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Debbie,l love the image and color.

hugs Riet.x

Macpurp said...

this is lovely! such a great stamp!
beautiful colours and backing paper,
love tina x

Deb said...

fantastic card Debbie, I so love this image, makes me giggle everytime! It is great news about the new challenge blog isn't it, so looking forward to the blog hop too!
have a great weekend! hugs Debx

Lim said...

This is sooo cute Debbie.. How funny is this stamp. ;)) Gorgeous coloring and details :)
Hugs,
LIM

cats whiskers said...

This is fabulous hun I have loved every card you have made with the great whimsey stamps and will miss seeing your DT creations
Hugs Jacqui x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Fabulous card Debby and such a fun image, love the little snowman paper, Big Hugs, nikki x

Andrea, said...

Fab card Debbie, the image is so cute and I love the papers you have used

cats whiskers said...

I Really love this stamp it always makes me smile and I love the colours and your colouring on this one it is stunning
Hugs Jacqui x

Shell said...

You can't help but feel sorry for that snowman awe... Lovely card Debbie the papers are yummy. Shellx

fairymadjo said...

wow so gorgeous hun, love stamp you have used, huggs jo x

Denise said...

Very beautiful card! The flowers are such a lovely touch.

Bev said...

Fabulous! Love the image hun - too funny. x