Followers

Sunday, 19 April 2009

Inky Impressions round 2

I received my image and sketch in the mail last week from the very talented Nicole of Inky Impressions I was delighted at the super sweet images she sent us!! I have made 2 cards with the image and sketch we were to follow, my first cardI have used MME Laundry Line DP these DP are gorgeous and are covered in glitter.Flowers were made with X Cut punches.
Papermania brads.
Prismacolor pencils and sansodor to blend




For my second card I have used MME Magnolia DP.Buttons and Ribbon from Stash.prismacolor pencils and sansodor to blend.







See you all tuesday with my birthday blog candy and my spoon full of sugar card

9 comments:

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Both your cards are gorgeous Debbie and I love the papers and great layout. Good luck with the call and will keep my fingers tightly crossed, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Jill said...

two stunning cards Debbie I love the papers and image hugs Jill x

Riet said...

what a gorgeous cards Debbie.

hugs Riet.x

Macpurp said...

she is very sweet! look at those big eyes!
beautiful cards.
love Tina x

debby4000 said...

Delightful cards, gorgeous image and fab papers.
love
Debby

Karen said...

These are both stunning Debbie and I love papers that you have used on the first one. Good luck with the call.
Karen x

Naoual said...

These are so beautiful Debbie! You've used beautiful papers and colours and your colouring is just fabulous!!

xx Naoual

Shary said...

Two great cards Debbie, beautifully put together and coloured.
Good luck with the second round. xx

Deb said...

Fantastic cards, good luck!
Have a great evening, Debx