Followers

Tuesday, 7 April 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 46







First of all I would like to apologise for being a bad blogger this week, I have finally finished my MIL Golden wedding anniversary scrapbook and the good news was they loved it, So hopefully I will get back to some sort of normality now.


Our Challenge over on A spoon full of sugar this week is to create a card with an age on it this theme was just perfect for me as I need 2 cards for my god children's 9th birthdays which are coming up in may.
We have a fab prize this weeks which has been kindly donated by Bryony of Silly Monkey Crafts. They have lots of yummy new buttons in stock in wonderful colours and sizes. They have great names too and the four sets for the prize are: Girls night out, Lemon Fizz, Orange Juice and Rageous Red. Each set weighs 25g.


the girls have also been very busy this week and have some fabulous cards for your inspiration over on the spoon full blog.
Supplies: DP Basic Grey Cupcake
Hanglar Image
Brads A mix of Papermania and Basic Grey Cupcake
Prismacolor pencils and sansodor
I also have some very exciting news to share with you all, I was asked by the lovely denise to be part of the new Whimsy challenge blog I am so thrilled denise asked me If you click on the banner it will take you to the challenge blog where you will meet all the other very talented ladies that have also been picked.Our first challenge will be on Monday the 13th April and will be held every other week,Hope you can all find the time to join in .


21 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh hun I am so pleasedthey loved their book, bet you are glad thats finished now.
This is a gorgeous card hun Love that image.
Congrats on the DT post canot wait to see your creations
Hugs Jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Adorable card especially love the number in his heart.
So pleased they loved their book and congrats on your DT post.
luv
Debby

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Cute card. I love all that paper! You made it look so cool!

All Pink girl said...

Fabulous card ,love the image and the papers ,brilliant ,hugs Dawnxxxx

Andrea, said...

Congratulations on the DT post Debbie, and your card is fab, I love the flowers and great papers and image. have a lovely evening

Shary said...

Great card and congratulations on your DT position.

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Debbie,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Hi Debbie! I am so looking forward to playing the DT with you! Love, love, love the card. I can see I really need to step out of the box a bit. LOL Congrats!

Bubbles said...

Fab card Debbie, the image is so cute love how the age is on the heart!
Good to hear your parents love the book, a very special pressie.
Joanne x

Deb said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, he will absolutely love it! Love your handmade embellishments and the fabulous image!
Huge congratulations for making the DT on Whimsy challenge blog, I am so thrilled for you and can't wait till next week!
Have a great evening, Debx

Caryn said...

Gorgeous card Debbie - I did wonder where you had been all week!! Well done on the new DT spot too - where do you find all the time?

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Enfys said...

Hiya Debbie, looking forward to having some fun times on the Whimsy team with you hun.
hugs
En x

papercraftsbyrach said...

Hi Debbie,
huge congrats on the DT post for the whimsy challenge blog.
so glad that your in laws loved their book, i bet that it looks amazing.
I love the card that you have made hun, the distressed flowers look fabulous and your image is beautifully coloured. hugs rachxx

Debbie said...

A lovely card Debbie, love the sweet image and your colouring is beautiful.
Many congratulations on your DT post...well deserved. Debbie x

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Debbie and congrats on your new DT post!
Clairex

fairymadjo said...

sooo stunning huggs jo x

Jacilynn said...

Love this. If only I could get my hands on some of those Hanglars. They are like gold in the stamping community. lol. Great Card. Love it.

Macpurp said...

oooh good news on the scrapbook! will we get to see any photos???
well done on your dT spot.
love this card! i love all teh papers you have used.

love tina xx

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, love it! Hugs, Moni

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Fabulous card Debbie and I love the colours, your colouring and the flowers you created, Congratulations on your new DT post and I am so happy for you, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Bev said...

Love this card Debbie, the bright cheerful colours are perfect for the cute image.

Congrats on your DT post hun xx