Followers

Tuesday, 5 May 2009

A Spoon full of Sugar ~ Touchy Feely




Our Challenge this week Over on the spoon full blog is Touchy Feely,We would love to see some texture on your cards,

For my card this week I have used My Hanglar stamp coloured with Copic Ciao, the DP is BG Wisteria (this paper is gorgeous) I have stitched seed beads into the centre of my flowers for the texture bit of my card, I will try and get some better pics later on, the weather here is damp and miserable at the moment.

Xcut punch for the flowers and some papermania gems.

Hope you find time to join in this challenge we had an amazing response to our last challenge.

Our Dt have also made some amazing cards for your inspiration just click on the banner on the side bar to take you over to visit.



19 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie, love the image and stunning papers! hugs Linda x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie,l love the stamp and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Macpurp said...

she is such a cute stamp! loving those papers too.

lovely card
love tina x

Shary said...

Gorgeous rich paper Debbie. You must have had some patience to stitch all those beads, but it does look stunning.

All Pink girl said...

Fabulous card such gorgeoues papers and image ,stunning ,hugs Dawnxxx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! This is so very lovely Debbie!! I just adore the colors here!! TFS! :)

debby4000 said...

Stunning card, beautiuful hAnglar girls and I love the flower centres.
luv
Debby

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, the papers are so pretty and beautiful colours. The Copics are fab aren't they

Alex said...

Beautiful card Debbie, I love the colors, so vibrant!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

So beautiful Debbie, gorgeous colours and colouring, love the little beads, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Kathy said...

Such a pretty card Debbie!! I love the color combo and your flower centers are fabulous!! Love the look of that!! Cute image as well! I hope to find time to play along! It seems I am always a day late!!
Have a great day! :)Kathy

Shell said...

Hi Debbie fab card just love those bead centres. The stamp is so cute ust love that cat. Shell x

cats whiskers said...

Hi Hun orry it has taken so long to comment have been suffering eith a migraine since Monday, I love this card what glorious colours you have used on this one hun and fabulous image
Hugs Jacqui x

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

I love the centers of your flowers. Very cool!!

CraftyC said...

Lovely card Debbie, a great combo!
Clairexx

Jacilynn said...

Soo Cute Debbie. Love the DP and image. Great combo!

Bev said...

What a fabulous card hun - love that colour combo, delish papers and adorable image x

Ashley said...

This is beautiful! I love the layout!

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

great card Debbie
i love the papers you have used.. and i love your image...!!! you better watch that one.. it may grow legs and end up in hanaz part of the room.. or your mam may claim it...lol
kaz_za