Followers

Wednesday, 27 May 2009

Nutshells Design team call


Whilst blog hopping i found this super gorgeous image and a sketch to follow and they also have some Fabulous candy on offer, the blog is called "Nutcrafters-Nutshells" they have some gorgeous stamps that are super cute, and designed by the talented
Katie and Colette





above is the fab sketch which has been designed by there First DT member Nikki
Thanks Nikki I will definitely be using this one again


For my card I have used the cute image provided,My DP are from DCWV Nanas Kitchen, these are gorgeous glittered papers the photo dosn't do them justice.the flower gems I found in my stash,The flowers were punched with the xcut punches, and my Image was coloured with copic Ciaos,

13 comments:

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Found you by pressing the 'next blog' button!

Hullo!

I'll pass your blog onto my Mummy cos she does crafting stuff. hehe!

:@}

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh how adorable!! Just love your fun coloring!! :) TFS!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debbie,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Natalie said...

Great card Debbie. x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super cute Debbie! Love the pretty colors and that darling image. Great accents too. :)

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Debbie, great colours and I love the LO
Clairex

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Your card is gorgeous Debbie, fabulous colouring and love the papers and cute charm. Good Luck with the call, Hugs, Nikki x

Rachelle said...

How fun! I'm glad I found you. I love stamps!
I posted info about my new Ribbon Box on my blog, it’s so neat! If you’d like to see details, please stop by!

cats whiskers said...

Such a cute card sweetie, love that image and the papers are just perfect as is the colouring best of luck with the DT call
Hugs Jacqui x

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

hi debbie
hope your enjoyin the hols....!!! i love the image you have used.. and wonderful sketch....!!!! love it... will give you a ring its. kirsty's su party on wed 3rd...
hugs
kaz_za

POPPET said...

This is really gorgeous, love the paper too, great choice of colours, hugs pops x

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

i just love this card and the little charm accent is too cute! you are rockin' the red, white and blue!

Alex said...

Totally adorable Debbie, I love the little charm!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex