Followers

Monday, 11 May 2009

Whimsy Stamps Challenge 3 Flowers

The theme this week is Flower Power! Create a card or project using flowers in some way. You can use floral papers or stamp a background using floral images or add flowers as embellishments. Get creative using flowers and show us your "flower power." The blog candy prize for this challenge will be the winner's choice of any one stamp from the entire Whimsy Stamps collection! ,
Denise has changed the prize eligibility rules a little bit for this challenge. If you choose to play along and don't use a Whimsy image you will still have a chance at the prize. However, if you do use a Whimsy image on your creation, which of course is what we would like to see, you will be entered into the drawing twice! So, no Whimsy image you get one chance but use a Whimsy image and you get 2 chances! Sound fun?!
Well I went a little bit different this week and decided to make a small gift bag,I used my Nesties to cut the front and back pannels out of MME DP
I used the cute Whimsy owl again, this has to be one of my fav stamps.
The flowers are made with the xcut flower punch.

You can see the current challenge and all the fabulous design team samples by clicking here.Hope you can all find some time to play along this week.
To see the complete line of Whimsy Stamps, click HERE!


16 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Love this creation Debbie! Such a fun idea and your floral accents are perfect for the challenge. Super cute use of the owl too, love the flowers on his branch. :)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fantastic, gorgeous bag and love the cute owl.
luv
Debby

Macpurp said...

this is fantastic! I love the owl and the backing stamps. beautiful colours.

love tina x

Rach said...

a wonderful project Debbie, love your gift bag, it looks brilliant.x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Fabulous colors.
Fabulous paper.
Fabulous idea!

Totally fabulous!

Hugs,

Riet said...

Wowwww Debbie,what beautiful,l love the papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

So very creative and just GORGEOUS!! I love it!! :)

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Debbie - I just LOVE this. When I first saw it I thought - oooohhhh give away idea! You did a fabulous job with the challenge this week. Loving it!!

sukes7 said...

I love this idea Debbie, the owl is one of my faves too, gorgeous papers. I am joining the team this month as a guest designer so it is really fab to get a chance to work alongside you luv sue x

Natalie said...

WOW, Debbie this is beautiful. x

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

hi debbie
great bag... i love the image you have used.. and brill colour combo hun... just fab
kaz_za

Kathy said...

This is so pretty Debbie! I love the colors that you have used and all your flowers are gorgeous!! Love this owl as well! Have a great nday :)Kathy

Deb said...

oh wow, this is gorgeous Debbie, such a sweet little bag! lOve the papers and the little fowers you added!
Have a great day! Debx

Shell said...

Deb this little bag is so cute I just love the owl. Shell

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

So cute Debbie, I love your little bag, the papers are so pretty and love your colouring, Hugs, Nikki x

Alex said...

what a totally cute idea - I just love this!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex