Followers

Tuesday, 23 June 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Weddings


For our Challenge over on ASFOS this week we are asking to see your wedding creations I have to admit I was really stumped for this one until I found this gorgeous Image which was kindly sent to me by a good friend.

Our sponsor this week is Bunny Zoe's crafts. The lucky winner will win the below cute Bildmalarna Mimo Fishing stamp and a variety of buttons. Bunny Zoe's crafts has a great range of Bildmalarna stamps and as well as Mimo and Mimosa is expecting arrivals of Tossa & Tosse and Frolle Frogs anyday! Be sure to check out these cute swedish stamps!



Please be sure to drop by our DT's blogs to see more wonderful creations and find out how they made their cards! You can find their links in the side bar!


Supplies: Hanglar Image
BG wisteria Dp
Jute from Nikki
Roses from stash
SU sealed with a kiss stamp

17 comments:

Shell said...

Beautiful card Debbie I love the colours. Shell x

cats whiskers said...

Love this card Debbie such a cute Hangler Image and beautifully coloured, hope you are well sweetie love to Hannah
Hugs Jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the hAnglar couple and my favourite papers too.
luv
Debby

Shary said...

Love the image and a beautiful wedding card.

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Ahhh this is so sweet! I am always challenged for good wedding cards - this one is perfect and the little giveaway is way to cute too!!!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.x

Caryn said...

Oh hunny this is beautiful - I love the little roses - perfect for a weddining ard.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

craftyb said...

Gorgeous image Debbie and such a pretty elegant card! bx

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card Debbie. x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Your card is so beautiful Debbie, The colours, colouring and details are gorgeous, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Alex said...

This is gorgeous Debbie - I love the colors and all the wonderful details! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card Debbie!! I love the colors and papers that you have used!! Love that raffia ribbon ~ isn't it fabulous? I don't know what I ever did without it!!
Love your image and your flowers are so pretty!! Hope all is well!
Take care :)Kathy

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

AWW!! Debbie, this is just precious!! I just love those gorgeous blooms on your card!! :) TFS!

Macpurp said...

oh i love all the elements on this card. its very sweet.
love tine x

Jacilynn said...

How cute! I love the image and the raffia is so cute! Beautiful card!

Scrubbysue said...

What a great card! I LOVE this!

Debbie said...

Tjis is gorgeous Debbie, the happy couple are adorable and I love the soft colours and all the pretty details. Debbie x