Followers

Monday, 8 June 2009

Whimsy Sketch Challenge


Well today is a new challenge over at Whimsy Stamps and it's a fab sketch! Woooo Hooo.

Before we get to the sketch though, we have some news! We have decided to bring you new challenges every Monday rather than only every other Monday. And, everyone is welcome to play along, you do NOT need to use a Whimsy image to enter into our challenges. Of course, if you have some Whimsy Stamps we'd love to see you use them in the challenges, but again, you do NOT have to! So have fun playing along with our new weekly Whimsy Challenges!



There is also a fab prize on offer of Basic Grey Merrakech brads and buttons

For my card this week I have used the new Whimsy Monkey and all the DP is Basic Grey

You can see the current challenge and all the fabulous design team samples by clicking here.Hope you can all find some time to play along this week.
To see the complete line of Whimsy Stamps, click HERE!

14 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Jacilynn said...

Debbie, I love the colors in the card. Great earth tones. Super DP. I love it!

fairymadjo said...

hi debbie,
its a stunning card ,love image hunny :) huggs jo x

CraftyC said...

Its gorgeou Debbie, just love that monkey,. Denis was kind enough to send me some images and a great sketch
Clairex

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

well, there's definitely no monkeying around over here.... this is fantastic.

hugs,

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Gotta love that monkey! Great take on the sketch and love the coloring/colors!! AWESOME job!

Natalie said...

Great card Debbie. x

sukes7 said...

what a fun card, I love your take on the sketch and the image is so cute fab luv sue x

Cheri Howard said...

Really cute card, Debbie! I love the colors & papers you chose!

Rachelle said...

I wanted to tell you that I’m hosting an incredible giveaway for a $195 EZ View Desktop on my blog. Come on over and enter!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

ACK!! This is so so cute!! I really love what you did with this adorable monkey!! How sweet!!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

I love your card Debbie and it's such a fun design, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Debbie said...

A fabulous card Debbie, love this cheeky monkey image and all the great detals. Debbie x

Scrubbysue said...

This is awesome debby!! I love all the little added touches. So cool!