Followers

Monday, 15 June 2009

Whimsy -Thank you card


Today is our new challenge over at Whimsy Stamps and we were asked to make a thank you card so I decided to use another one of my new stamps Connor on Bike,I have also tried to give him a camouflage jacket and cycle Helmet as he reminds me of my Nephew,He has been coloured with prismacolor pencils and copic ciaos,My Dp is basic grey,
Sorry it's a quick post today but i will be back tomorrow with my spoon full card


You can see the current challenge and all the fabulous design team samples by clicking here.Hope you can all find some time to play along this week.
To see the complete line of Whimsy Stamps, click HERE!


9 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debbie,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

cats whiskers said...

What a brilliant card hun, beautifully coloured as usual, and that image is fabulous
Hugs Jacqui x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card Debbie! Love that masculine paper and color combo. Fabulous job coloring Connor too. :)

Happy Crafter said...

Fab card Debbie love the image and papers you've used.
Val xxx

Macpurp said...

I love this ! the jacket is fantastic.

great card.

love tina x

Alex said...

LOVE this card Debbie, so cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Cheri Howard said...

Cute card, Debbie!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Such a cool card and great image Debbie, You have coloured Connor perfectly to match the papers, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! This is just adorable!! Really love your beautiful coloring!! ;)