Followers

Tuesday, 7 July 2009

ASFOS Challenge 59 - Hearts



For our challenge this week we would love to see Hearts on your creations
you could use Dp with hearts on Heart border punches ect, anything goes as long as it has a heart somewhere on the design


We have a great prize this week which has been kindly donated by Linnie from cute daisy may, digi stamps The winner will receive 5 sheets of Their Choice. If you have never visited cute daisy may before please make sure you click on the link to pop on over and take a peep. Linnie has some Cute downloads to purchase.

Our wonderful guest this week is Shell, Thank you Shell For your gorgeous Baby card.
We love the pretty details. Be sure to visit Shell at her Blog.

Well I Decided to do something a little different this week I have been so pushed for time this weekend. I am making a mini scrapbook for my sis in laws mum so I have combined our challenge with this
Dp DCWV Grade school
Martha Stewart valentine lace punchwhich i bought over at Nikki's shop
Bunny Zoe's crafts.
Pop over and pay Nikki a visit she has lots of yummy things in her shop
Buttons Charm and ribbon from stash.










Just thought I would leave you with a picture of Hannah and her new cousin Dylan





14 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous layout page, fab colours.
Gorgeous pic of Hannah and the new babe.
luv
Debby

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Hi Debbie, what a beautiful layout... and gorgeous piccy's too. I have a little award for you over on my blog, please stop by and pick it up :)
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Shary said...

Great layout Debbie. Love the heart punch.

Camilla said...

Gorgeous LO Debbie!! And such a cute baby:)
Hugs, Camilla.

Riet said...

Wowww Debbie,what beautiful,l love the baby
So gorgeous papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

agnes said...

This is so beautiful,love the lace punche.
Big hgus Agnesxx

Kim Dellow said...

Such a pretty make and what lovely photos. Kim

Rach said...

fabulous card Debbie, and what a sweetie Dylan is. hugs rachxx

Shell said...

Butter wouldn't melt awe... Fab scrap book page I just love that heart punch, perfect. shell x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

What a precious sweetheart!! Beautiful job with the layout!! Can't go wrong with that sweetheart pictured though! :) HUGS

Scrubbysue said...

Awwww.......dylan is beautiful! and hanna is a pretty girl! What a sweet layout! I love that pacifier charm. Perfect!

All Pink girl said...

Oh wow what a beautiful layout and such gorgues photos
TFS hugs Dawnxxxx

Andrew said...

Really beatiful photos...i like it..


Thanks for sharing...


___________________
Andrew
The Best PRICE for the BEST ENTERTAINMENT

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Oh how did I miss this post! I know I see your gorgeous LO via email. Oh what a beautiful photo and Hannah and Dylan look so cute, I'll have to show this one to Zoe tomorrow as I don't think she has seen it. Big Hugs, Nikki x