Followers

Monday, 27 July 2009


the Challenge this week over at Whimsy is a fab sketch for you to follow
For my card I have used the gorgeous new bridal couple download available from the whimsy store which you can find
HERE!
My image has been coloured with copics,The Dp is papermania vellum,Ribbon is from my stash and the flowers are made with a selection of punches


You can see the current challenge and all the fabulous design team samples by clicking here.Hope you can all find some time to play along this week.
To see the complete line of Whimsy Stamps, click HERE!

This is a pre scheduled post as I am taking some time off from blogging to spend with the kids,I hope to see you all back here next week with my new whimsy card and my spoonfull of sugar card.

Hugs

8 comments:

Riet said...

Ohhh Debbie,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, wonderful colour combo.
luv
Debby

Jacilynn said...

so cute Debbie! I love those colors. gorgeous

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

very elegant!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Beautiful card Debbie and the colours look so striking, Hope your enjoying your break, Hugs, Nikki x

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Debbie, have fun with the kids!
Clairex

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

So pretty! Great job with the sketch and digi!

Janna :)

Julia said...

Really pretty card :o)