Followers

Monday, 20 July 2009

Well the Challenge this week over at Whimsy is Fun Folds, We want to see you create a card with a different or unique fold to it. You can make it simple or difficult, you decide.
This was a Real challenge for me as I tend to stick to the safe option of a square card.I found this cute little diamond fold template over on the score pal site it was so easy to make.The image is the whimsy owl.My Dp Is MME bloom and grow which i bought from my good pal Nikki's shop
Bunny Zoe's crafts.
The sentiment is a SU set called circle of friendship

You can see the current challenge and all the fabulous design team samples by clicking here.Hope you can all find some time to play along this week.
To see the complete line of Whimsy Stamps, click HERE!

15 comments:

Kathy said...

WOW Debbie this is so cool looking!! I am like you where I tend to stick with the normal card but this turned out so pretty!! Love the colors and the papers are fabulous!!
Have a great week :)Kathy

Jacilynn said...

How super cute! I love this fold in your card. I'm the same. stick to square cards. Great papers. Gorgeous

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Love this card Debbie and that fold is definitely fun! Great colors and papers too. Fabulous job with the owl too. :)

Sarah said...

Wow! Such an unusual card and I love the image, he's funny(!) :-D
Sarah x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debbie,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Oooh Debbie I love this fold! I'm so going to check it out! Love the papers and layers and coloring and what a neat card!

cats whiskers said...

Wow debbie this is brilliant I lovethat Owl and those papers and card style are just the perfect foil for him. Its Awesome dear. Hope you are all well sweetie, sorry for being such a bad blog buddie, just don't know where the time goes
Hugs Jacqui x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

What a great design Debbie and the design sure looks fun, Gorgeous colouring of this cute owl image, Big Hugs, Nikki x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, love the owl and what a great shaped card.
luv
Debby

Julia said...

This is gorgeous!

Caryn said...

Oh wow - what an amazing card. I love the shape - you are so clever!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Natalie said...

Wow, great card, love the Owl. x

Bubbles said...

FAbulous card Debbie, this fold is so effective, I tried it once but struggled with it, perhaps I need a scorpal!?! I love the papers they go so well with the fun image.
Joanne x

Tammy said...

What a cool card! Your owl is sooo adorable! I love the papers you used!

Tammy x

Trina said...

What a great card!! Love the awesome fold and your colors on this creation!
Hugs,
Trina