Followers

Monday, 6 July 2009

Whimsy Challenge


Today is our new challenge over at Whimsy Stamps and we were asked to make a Birthday card
For my card this week I have used the cute Monkey stamp he has been coloured in with copic ciaos,My Dp is from the gorgeous DCWV green stack.
I have also used a martha stewart photo corner punch.

You can see the current challenge and all the fabulous design team samples by clicking here.Hope you can all find some time to play along this week.
To see the complete line of Whimsy Stamps, click HERE!

I'll see you all tomorrow with my spoon full card

7 comments:

Lisa F said...

Very cute! Love the photo corners at the edge of the card! Great coloring!

Jacilynn said...

Debbie,
How cute! I love the bright colors on your card. The green stack is so cute! Great coloring and design.
Hugs,

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Love it Debbie! Such fun papers and the layout is fabulous. Great use and coloring of Whimsy Monkey! :)

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Debbie, this is such a darling card!! I love your layout and fun papers!! ;)

Scrubbysue said...

This is so cute debbie! I love all the different DP's. Perfect!

Andrew said...

Really beatiful photos...i like it..


Thanks for sharing...


___________________
Andrew
The Best PRICE for the BEST ENTERTAINMENT