Followers

Monday, 13 July 2009

Whimsy Challenge


Today is our new challenge over at Whimsy Stamps and we were asked to make a Christmas card
For my card this week I have used the cute snowman and bunny stamp,My Dp is DCWV,I have also used my martha stewart border punch which I bought over at Nikki's shop
Bunny Zoe's crafts.

everything else is from my stash.

You can see the current challenge and all the fabulous design team samples by clicking here.Hope you can all find some time to play along this week.
To see the complete line of Whimsy Stamps, click HERE!

I'll see you all tomorrow with my spoon full card

10 comments:

Lisa F said...

LOVE that border! Great job on your card!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Debbie, this is really adorable!! I love your fun coloring and your sparkle is perfect!! TFS! :)

Jacilynn said...

I love this card! Is the snowman from Whimsy? It's paired perfectly with the bunny. How cute!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debbie,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Debbie said...

A fabulous card Debbie, such a fun image! :) I love the paper and punched borders. Debbie x

sukes7 said...

such a fun card Debbie fab design luv sue x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Oh what a fun image Debbie, great colouring and I love the layering you created with the punch, Hugs, Nikki x

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

I just love this image! It's one of my favorites. When we were little we used to do the same thing - when no one was looking we would each take a bite of the snowman's carrot nose well I have seven younger sisters you can imagine how tiny that little carrot got! LOL love your work as always!

Andrew said...

Really beatiful photos...i like it..


Thanks for sharing...


___________________
Andrew
The Best PRICE for the BEST ENTERTAINMENT

Scrubbysue said...

Oooooh.........I LOVE this!! and the border edging is awesome!