Followers

Tuesday, 4 August 2009

ASFOS - Floral Fantasy


Our theme this week over on ASFOS is a nice easy one, we would love to see something floral on your cards,
I thought I would bite the bullet and do another christmas card.
I have used the gorgeous willow stamp from Whiff of Joy and coloured her with copic ciaos.The DP is Basic Grey the ribbon and flowers are from my stash.



Our wonderful sponsor this week is Summer from Belles 'n Whistles. Summer has been allowed the opportunity to work with the tremendously gifted Elizabeth Bell. The lucky winner for this weeks challenge will win the gorgeous stamp below Lil' Miss Poppy. Thank you Summer!




We have a wonderful guest designer joining us this week the very talented Fran- Franmade. Thank you for your gorgeous creation Fran! We just love the pretty Flowers.


Please be sure to drop by our DT's blogs to see more wonderful creations and find out how they made their cards! You can find their links in the side bar!



15 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Debbie this is one Card that I would like to see on my Mantle at Xmas, it is so great. Love the image and the papers you have used are just fab. hugs Avril xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, beautiful image and such wonderful colours.
luv
Debby

Frances said...

Thanks for having me Debbie! Just love your card, very pretty! Never too early to start on the xmas cards, it'll be here before we know it! :) x

Jacilynn said...

super cute Debbie! I love that image. another great card.
Hugs

Rach said...

a beautiful card Debbie, coloured beautifully. hugs rachxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debbie,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Shary said...

Really pretty card, love the flowers.

Camilla said...

Soo beautiful card Debbie!! And you have used one of my favourites from WoJ!! A real beauty!
Hugs, Camilla.

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Your card is beautiful Debbie, I love this image and those beautiful roses, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Tracy said...

A totally beautiful card Debbie, love it !
Happy crafting
Tracy x

cats whiskers said...

Loved this card as soon as I saw it, what fabulous colouring and those papers are just stunning dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Bev said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie - how perfect is that paper for the Willow image that you have used! Love it! x

Biscuitlid said...

fab card, really unusual with such a gentle image

Victoria
x

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so pretty Debbie, a beautiful image and I love the flowers

Bonibleaux Designs said...

Absolutely beautiful!! I haven't been by in a while and now I'm really sorry LOL I love this!!