Followers

Tuesday, 25 August 2009

ASFOS



Our challenge this week is a fab sketch by our very own Sonja for you to follow
Thanks so much Sonja I really enjoyed using this sketch.




Our wonderful sponsor this week is
Kim van der Sanden from My Favorite Things.
Kim has Kindly donated the below prize, a congrats all around stamp set,
Thank you Kim.

For my card this week i have used one of the fab downloads from Mo's Digital pencil,I have to say this is one talented lady, The drawings mo has available are gorgeous and it's so hard to pick a favourite. You can visit mo Here

Supplies: DCWV the christmas multi stack
Flowers from stash
Image by Mo's Digital pencil

Please be sure to drop by our DT's blogs to see more wonderful creations and find out how they made their cards! You can find their links in the side bar!

11 comments:

Andrea, said...

Wonderful card Debbie, this is such a sweet image and you have coloured it perfectly

cats whiskers said...

I loved this card as soon as I saw it such great happy colours and papers and beautiful colouring of the image sweetie
Hugs Jacqui x

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Debbie,Gorgeous card love it:)
Hugzz Val xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debbie,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Bunny-Zoe said...

Gorgeous card Debbie and the image is just so sweet, Hugs, Nikki x

Wendi said...

Wow your card stood out the colouring is outstanding just goegeous
Wendi

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable, wonderful card.
luv
Debby

Natalie said...

Debbie this is a stunning Christmas Card, I love the image. x

fairymadjo said...

hi hun, wow what a stunning huggs jo x

Georgia said...

Hi Debbie,
I love your blog and fab cards! I just stopped by to let you know about a new challenge starting soon. It's called Crafty Calendar Challenge and there is a Design Team Call going on there at the moment, if you're interested. :)
Georgia x

Deb said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, that is a fantastic sketch, hope I get time to use it this week! Well done getting on with your christmas cards too, I reckon I will be a bit behind with mine this year! hugs Debx