Followers

Monday, 3 August 2009

Whimsy Friendship

The Challenge this week over at Whimsy is to make a Friendship card,For my card this week I have used the cute Whimsy Giraffe with the SU Simply said stamp,I have coloured in using copic ciaos,My DP is from the gorgeous Sugared BG pack,I have also added a bit of bling with some papermania Gems.

You can see the current challenge and all the fabulous design team samples by clicking here.Hope you can all find some time to play along this week.
To see the complete line of Whimsy Stamps, click HERE!

see you all tomorrow with my spoon full of sugar card.

8 comments:

Kip's Cards said...

I love the Giraffe and the colour combi its lovely
x
Vicky

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Debbie, this is just amazing!! I love that paper with your image and what beautiful coloring!! :)Great job with the challenge dear!! HUGS

Jacilynn said...

What a great card Debbie! I love the matching DP!!! Great pic too.
hugs

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Oooh I love this!! The DP is divine!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Love your card Debbie, totally sweet! Those papers are fab with this image. Perfectly done! :)

CraftyC said...

This really is so cute Debbie, love these animal stamps are the paper are perfect
Clairex

Debs said...

Hi Debbie
Fab card - love the layout and thr giraffe is really cute.
TTFN
Debs xx