Followers

Monday, 10 August 2009

Whimsy Animal magic


This week our Whimsy challenge is Animal Magic! We want to see you use some animal images in your project. You can use one or multiple! As long as it's a furry, feathered, or scaly friend, it will work for this challenge!

This Week i decided to alter a book I've had for ages,I covered the front with DCWV the Green Stack,the flowers are a mix of punched and some from my stash,The metal plate was kindly sent to me by Denise (thanks so much for this ) Ribbon and brads are also from my stash.My Image is the Whimsy Owl, Sentiment is SU Simply said


You can see the current challenge and all the fabulous design team samples by clicking here.Hope you can all find some time to play along this week.
To see the complete line of Whimsy Stamps, click HERE!

see you all tomorrow with my spoon full of sugar card.

4 comments:

Jacilynn said...

What a great notebook Debbie! I really love this. gorgeous!

Riet said...

Wowwww Debbie,what beautiful,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

cats whiskers said...

Hi Dear this is stunning what a fabulous colour combo you have used and your colouring is terrific, and I love the owl image
Hugs Jacqui x

Bonibleaux Designs said...

what a great journal cover. I love it!