Followers

Monday, 17 August 2009

Whimsy Challenge 15 - Ribbons


This week our Whimsy challenge is Ribbons you can use one or as many as you like,I decided to make over another one of the many books I bought in Asda the last time they had a sale on.the DP is MME Laundry line and i have used the cute little turtle stamp from whimsy.The ribbons and fibres are all from my stash.

You can see the current challenge and all the fabulous design team samples by clicking here.Hope you can all find some time to play along this week.
To see the complete line of Whimsy Stamps, click HERE!


*********************


last week I was approached by a company called photo paper direct and asked if i would review a couple of there products for them,I was sent 2 different packs of pre-scored cards one was glossy and the other matt. At first i wasn't sure what to do with these but decided to try something new to me,digital cards,First i downloaded a gorgeous christmas pack from Designer Digitals and set about designing a christmas card once I was happy with my design I printed onto the glossy cardstock and I must say I was pleasantly surprised with the beautiful effect and the quality this cardstock gives you + it was dry in an instant.
My daughter hannah has already asked if all her xmas cards can be made like this as she loved the glossy effect.



My second project was an Image pouch which i printed onto the matt cardstock again the quality was fabulous



5 comments:

Hannah said...

wow i love them all they are amazing.
lovely colours. they are soooo cute.
there is a little somethink on my blog for you.
Big Hugs Hannahxx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Wow!! Debbie, you've been so busy!! Love all your creations!! That fun Whimsy book with all those ribbons is just adorable!! TFS!! HUGS

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Love the use of all the ribbon on your project! Too fun! You are so crafty!

Janna :)

debby4000 said...

Wonderful creations, especially love the album with all the ribbons.
luv
Debby

Andrea, said...

Fab notebook Debbie, I love this little turtle he is so cute and great colours.
Have a good Tuesday