Followers

Monday, 31 August 2009

Whimsy Monday and Penny Black christmas

Whimsy Touchy Feely !!!


We have a fun new challenge for you this week. We want to see you add some texture to your cards.
I have made my card this week for my friends Daughter Shannon, she just loves Giraffes.

Happy Birthday for Tuesday Shannon

Remember, you do not need to use a Whimsy Stamps image to join in our challenges, but if you have one, we'd love to see how you use it!

You can see the current challenge and all the fabulous design team samples by clicking here.
Don't forget to pop onto the new whimsy monthly challenge you still have time to enter
Hope you can all find some time to play along this week.
To see the complete line of Whimsy Stamps, click HERE!
Supplies:
Basic Grey Sugared DP
Whimsy Giraffe
Metal charms and flower from stash
Jute from Bunny Zoe's crafts.


*****************************


Penny Black Saturday- Christmas


This weeks challenge over at penny black is Christmas which was a lucky coincidence as I have just bought my very first PB christmas set.
Supplies: MME Colorful Chrismas
PB Holly Jolly- stamp
Stickles
papermania Snowflake brad
Ribbon from stash.


13 comments:

fairymadjo said...

hi hun,
wow 2 stunners hun, huggs jo x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Debbie!! WOW!!! I love your touchy feely giraffe creation!! Awesome details and creative way to showcase the challenge!!

Your other card is so adorable as well!! Love that sweet image!! HUGS

Kath said...

gorgeous card Debbie....my fave papers and your adorable image...but I have fallen heads over heels in love with that cute giraffe...he is adorable......thanks for joining in the christmas fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxxx

Andrea, said...

2 great cards Debbie, the giraffe is a real cutie and I love the Xmas card, those papers are fab

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Two fab cards Debbie! Love the sweet giraffe and the pretty papers and textures. Your Christmas card is super cute too. Fun image! :)

Natalie said...

Two fabulous cards Debbie. x

Pauline C said...

Hi Debbie - 2 fab cards.. very cute giraffe, and i love your modern Christmas colour scheme on the PB one. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x

cats whiskers said...

2 stunners here dear but I have to plump for the Giraffe I just adore them and I love the soft colour scheme
Hugs Jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a cute card, wonderful PB image and fab papers.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Debbie,i love the images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

tracie said...

Oh wow two gorgeous cards Debbie, love this cute hedgie & snowman..fabulous work. Thanks for joining in the xmas fun this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x

Annie said...

love your cute image, and I used the same one! fabby xmas card.
hugs, annie x

Crissy Armstrong said...

Two awesome cards, but the giraffe really caught my eye! I just love the colors and layout! And that giraffe too!