Followers

Tuesday, 1 September 2009

ASFOS - Distressing


For our challenge this week we would love to see some sort of Distressing on your cards. (tearing, distressed edges, chalks or inks to add an aged feel)

Our wonderful sponsor this week is Wendy (aka Louby Loo). This is what wendy had to say: Welcome to Digital Delights, a magical place filled with my little digi creations from all walks of life.
Wendy has very kindly offered a $10.00 Gift certificate to purchase images from her digital delights store to our lucky winner. Thanks so much Wendy!

For my card this week I have used my fav MME DP and a Gorgeous popcorn the Bear Christmas set which I bought from
Bunny Zoe's crafts.


Please be sure to drop by our DT's blogs to see more wonderful creations and find out how they made their cards! You can find their links in the side bar!

****************************

I would also like to tell you that Hannah and Zoe from
Crafty monkeys
will be back with you Next Saturday with a new Challenge for the U16's
so if you have any crafty Kids u16 please be sure to drop by there blog Next Saturday.

Thanks

13 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh how cute is this card, love the Popcorn image and brilliant colours.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debbie,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Camilla said...

Gorgeous card Debbie! And so cute with the fluffy look on their hats:)
Hugs, Camilla.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

AWW!! Debbie, this is just sooo very sweet!! I love your images with your coloring!! The hat is too cute!! :) HUGS

Deb said...

fantastic card Debbie, love the image, so cute! Fab colours too! Nice to see crafty monkeys back, I am sure Milly will be back making cards once her stuff arrives!
hugs Debx

mar1ene said...

Fabulous Debbie, love it :)
Hugs, Marlene x

Frances said...

very cute Debbie! Love the fluffy bits and the fab papers too. x

Annie said...

such an adorable card with that cute teddy bear!
hugs, annie x

Kathy said...

These images of the bear are so cute!!! I love this one esp! I love snowmen so anything with them is fabulous to me!! LOL THe colors are so pretty together and I love your furry hats too! So cute!!
I hope you have a great rest of the week Debbie!!
:)Kathy

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so cute, I love the image and those papers are gorgeous, great colours. Have a good weekend

Crissy Armstrong said...

I love this card, wow! Such a cute image and you added wonderful details to make it stand out!

Bunny-Zoe said...

I can't believe I haven't commented on your card yet hun, I love the sweet image and your colouring is gorgeous, love your choice of colours and distressed edges, Hope your having a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Geweldig die warme kleuren voor deze "koele" stempel!

Hartelijke groet, Renata