Followers

Tuesday, 27 October 2009

ASFOS - Kitchen/Cooking


debbie

For our Challenge on ASFOS this week we have the theme of Kitchen/Cooking,Our wonderful sponsor is our very own Nikki Bunny Zoe's crafts.who has very kindly donate a fabulous prize for one lucky winner. We also have a wonderful and very talented guest joining us this week
Marcea thanks for your card Sweetie.
sorry this is such a short post this morning, promised the kids a cooked breakfast if I don't go now they will be getting if for lunch Lol
Supplies:
DP MME laundry line and signature christmas
Prima Flowers
Spacer beads
Martha stewart border punch
Whiff of joy Image
all items in Orange can be bought from
Bunny Zoe's crafts.


15 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Debbie love this card, love the image so cute, Hugs Avril xxx

Shary said...

Aw he's lovely, gorgeous card Debbie. x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Debbie!! This is so incredibly precious!! I just love the darling image, your coloring, the dp and your added borders and details. Love everything about it.

I forgot to post my link on the ASFOS last week but just wanted to let you know that I did participate in your sketch and posted it on my blog yesterday. I am sorry. I wanted to post it in your honor since you hosted the challenge last week. Oops.

hugs,
Chris

Crystal said...

Debbie this is way TOOOOO CUTE!!! I just love this WOJ image!!! Your card is sooo AWESOME!

Bubbles said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, those papers are scrummy and that cake looks delicious to!
Joanne x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, lovely image and colours
Clairex

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card Debbie. x

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

I love this sweet mouse Debbie an your gorgeous colouring, Love the layout and your layering, Hugs, Nikki x

Karen said...

Gorgeous card Debbie - this little mouse is just soo cute and the papers are lovely.
Karen x

Deb said...

fabulous card Debbie, love the pretty colours and sweet image. hope the kids enjoyed their breakfast! hugs Debx

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, I love the colours and the little mouse is so cute

agnes said...

Great card,love the colors and this sweet image.
Hugs and have a nice day,Agnesx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Debbie!!! I just love this darling little WOJ character!! :) What a perfect image for the challenge and I love your coloring as well as all your details!! HUGS

Annie said...

Hi Debbie! I'm catching up again! such a fun card with this cute mouse image.
hugs, annie x

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh Deb ... how cute is this! Love your choice of dps and your coloring on this adorable image is awesome!! Great job!