Followers

Tuesday, 13 October 2009

ASFOS - Sketch by Caryn



For our Challenge over on ASFOS this week we have a fab Sketch for you by our very own Caryn,



http://digitalpenciltoo.com/

We also have a wonderful sponsor this week Mo From Mo's Digital pencil,who has very kindly offered the winner a $20. Gift Certificate to spend in her store ,Mo has also supplied most of our Images we have used this week,Thanks so much for this Mo I have really enjoyed working with your gorgeous image.
I would also like to thank Judy -judyscraftymoments
for her gorgeous GD creation this week

Please be sure to drop by our DT's blogs to see more wonderful creations and find out how they made their cards! You can find their links in the side bar!
Supplies:DCWV Latte matt stack
Digital Image from Mo
Ribbon and buttons from stash

16 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is just fabulous love this image, this gitl has a great ar=ttitude and your have bought her to life dear
Hugs Jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, do love Mo's image and what a brilliant job with the colouring.
luv
Debby

Crystal said...

Debbie this is just sooo cute, what a great card and image!

Maria Matter said...

Adorable Debbie! I love that striped paper!!!! Mo's images are so awesome, great coloring!!!
Blessings, Maria

Shary said...

just lovely Debbie, I love that image, got it but haven't used it yet. You have inspired me.xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Fun card Debbie! Love the image and the bright papers! Great sketch, hope to play this week! :)

Susan said...

She's fabulous! How much fun! Love the colors - they look so teenish and fun! Great layout and I'm going to have to play with this one I think!

Hugs to you,

Susan

Deb said...

oh she is fabulous! She reminds me of someone I know......
hugs Debx

Bunny-Zoe said...

What a fun image Debbie and gorgeous colouring, Love your choice of papers and colours, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Andrea, said...

Wonderful card Debbie, I love the image and the colours you have used

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

ADORABLE!!! Love how your soft colors on this sweet image match so perfectly with the more bold colors in the dp! Awesome creation ... well done my friend!!

Erin... said...

oh so fun adn adorable!! what a great image and the papers are perfect!

Rach said...

fantastic Debbie, love this image.... have yet to colour her in.. you have done a fabulous job. xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

So fun and adorable Debbie!! Love Mo's images and you colored her perfectly. Great dp too!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hey Debbie!! I sure do love this!! What a fabulous image! Your coloring is so pretty!! Great take on this sketch too!! HUGS

Jessica G. said...

I'm so sorry I missed this sketch challenge! Not only is it a fun sketch, but I would have loved to be in the running for a gift certificate to Mo Digital!

Fun card with awesome coloring and perfect for those teen style divas!