Followers

Saturday, 3 October 2009

Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential



WooHooooooo
It's our very first Challenge over on Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential
and Vicki has come up with a very clever first challenge when i first saw what the challenge was I totally Freaked out what on earth could i use for the theme Halloween Without using a Halloween Image.
I finally settled on this cute Sugar Nellie Image which i coloured in using copic ciao
the sentiment i made on the computer everything else is from my stash
We Also have a fabulous prize kindly donated by Denise from Whimsy stamps.
Don't forget to pop back here tomorrow as we have a blog hop showing you the brand new releases from Whimsy, they are super cute and the best yet your going to love them

Please be sure to drop by the other Spotlight Divas blogs to see more wonderful creations and find out how they made their cards! You can find their links in the side bar!

13 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Debbie! WOW!!! Is all I can say! You REALLY knocked this challenge out of the park girl!! Just when you thought it was going to be hard!! I just ADORE this and your clever idea with the google eyes background!! Thanks so much for sharing your talents girl!! You rock!! HUGS

Maria Matter said...

This is fabulous Debbie!!! I love those spooky eyeballs peeking from the darkness!!!! Rock on little rocker....great coloring too!!!!
Have a fab weekend!
blessings, Maria

Jessica G. said...

One of our DDs is going as a rocker this Halloween, so you know I think this theme is perfect! Awesome sentiment and those googly eyes are such a fun touch!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Hi Debbie!! I just love this little guy!! Way to go on making him so appropriate for Halloween!! I love the googly eyes and the sentiment too!!

hugs,
Chris

Erin... said...

So fun!! the eyes just make it fantastic!

Rachel said...

awww sooo cute!
hugs,
Rachel

Natalie said...

Great card Debbie, I love all the eyes! x

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This creation is just toooooo cute Debbie!!! Especially all the googlie eyes ...what fun!!!

Susan said...

He's just great! Love the eyes around him, but he's colored so beautifully! And that polka dot brad in the middle is fabulous! Rock on! I had such a great time presenting with you today!

cats whiskers said...

Love it hun what a great halloween card, but those eyes just give me the creeps,
Hugs Jacqui x

Crystal said...

So much fun Debbie, your rocker is too cool...CUTE CUTE idea with those googly eyes!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant, love the googly eyes
luv
Debby

Dawn B. said...

I really liked this card the first time I saw it in the file. I think this is perfect. The googlie eyes are the best part. I have this stamp and would have never thought to use it for this challenge..Super job..