Followers

Saturday, 17 October 2009

Saturday Spotlight With Hidden Potential!

PA150068 copy


This week on Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential we were asked to Make a Scene,Now anyone that knows me knows this is not the kind of thing I normally do,so I found this challenge really hard,First off I don't own any scenery stamps so i did a bit of blog hopping and found the fabulous Chris's Blog Sketching Stamper.
Chris has some gorgeous Digi images for sale and there were quite a few background scenes to choose from.I thought this one would go perfectly with my HH princess and stone wall,I coloured all my images with copic ciaos.

********

We also Have a fabulous sponsor this week Squigglefly who are very kindly offering our winner the choice of 2 free images.


********

Please be sure to drop by the other Diva's blogs to see more wonderful creations and find out how they made their cards! You can find their links in the side bar!

Hugs

12 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh Debbie...now you can say that you CAN do those scenerys!!! This is sooo dang cute lady!! How clever to find your own resource and come up with such an adorable card!! I LOVE your fairytale scene here!! Thanks for your brilliant creations each week!! :) HUGS

Maria Matter said...

Hi Diva Debbie! You did an awesome job on this scene, your coloring is tops and I love your little princess! I really struggled with the scene idea too...I guess it's not my thing either! lol But I think we all did a really great job this week coming out of our comfort zones, don't you?! That's way I love challenges!
Hope you're enjoying your weekend!
blessings, Maria

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

The scene you have created is awesome Deb!! I love the fairy princess waiting on the wall for her Prince Charming!! How cute is that!!! Great job of coloring too ... Well Done!!

cats whiskers said...

Oh Debbie what a wonderful card this is love the scene it is just perfect for the HH stamps, and stunning colouring sweetie
Hugs Jacqui x

Bonibleaux Designs said...

I LOVE this scene!! I am the princess!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a sweet scene Debbie!! Beautiful coloring!! The princess popped out is perfect. Great take on this make a scene challenge!!
blessings,
Chris

bastelkueken said...

Wow Debbi, this is a fantastic and wonderful scene. I love your little princess.
HUgs
Anja

Bunny-Zoe said...

Wow, your card looks awesome Debbie! What a great background stamp and beautiful colouring, Hope your having a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

Jessica G. said...

This such a precious scene! Beautiful coloring technique and your princess is adorable perched on her stone wall!!

Crystal said...

What an adorable scene Debbie!!! She is a cutie pie!!! This is such a great card!

Shell said...

Great card, Debbie fantastic scene, brilliant coloring. Shell :)

Dawn B. said...

I love this scene Debbie.. It was my favorite out of the group..shhhh don't tell anyone else..hehe.. Super job.