Followers

Saturday, 24 October 2009

Saturday Spotlight With Hidden Potential!




For this weeks Challenge we have a Saturday Spotlight on treat containers!! With the up-coming Halloween/Fall and Christmas season upon us, it seems like this is a great time to get your "Sweet Treats" made up!!

Our sponsor this week is


CLICK HERE to go to the website shop!

I have had so much fun with this challenge, whilst blogging i came across someone who had made one of these cute shoes she also provided a link (sorry I can't remember who's blog it was) but this is the link to the tutorial and the free template for the shoe
http://www.skiptomylou.org/2008/10/28/paper-witch-shoes/
I have to say this is one of the easiest things I have made but id does look quite good sitting here on my desk.
I have used Glitter cardstock for the shoe along with some pattened DP for the liner,Half back pearls I bought from Bunny Zoe's crafts.
Ribbon is from my stash

Please be sure to drop by the other Diva's blogs to see more wonderful creations and find out how they made their treat containers! You can find their links in the side bar!

Please check the post below for the Whimsy Blog Hop


18 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Awesome treat container! What could be better than sparkly shoes AND candy??

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is the most unique and creative treat container!!! Awesome Deb!!! I just love the sparkly black and the hot pink with the yummy candy!!! Love it!!

Kathy said...

This is so pretty Debbie!! Love the sparkly papers that you have used and it looks fab with the pink! So cute!
:)Kathy

Rachel said...

OMGoodness i definately need to try this. Thanks so much for sharing the link. you did a fantastic job with this treat holder.
hugs,
Rachel

Natalie said...

Debbie this is fantastic. x

Susan said...

This shoe just is fabulous! It made me bust up laughing! I love the outrageousness of it and those treats look just yummy! I'm going to give this one a try! How much stinkin fun! Great job on this container!

Hugs to you,

Susan

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wow girl!! This is just waaaay too much fun!!! I so love this project!! I will be coming back for that template!! Thanks for sharing that with us! :) You really rocked your treat lady!! Thanks for all you do as a Spotlight Diva!! HUGS

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Awesome design Debbie, such a fabulous gift idea, love the pink and sparkly card.. so striking! Have a great Sunday, Hugs, Nikki x

Crystal said...

What a fantastic gift idea Debbie, I LOVE this!!!!

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable.. I ALMOST did this and I am so glad I didn't because it would not have been this fabulous. Great choice of paper..TFS

cats whiskers said...

Oh Wow I am in awe of this creation hun, what a fantastic idea, thanks for the link
Hugs Jacqui x

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

OH MY GOSH Deb ... this is amazing!!! So sparkly and festive!! GREAT job!

Erin... said...

I love shoes!!! Especially when they're filled with goodies!! What a great idea! Love it!

Sue said...

Shoes and Chocolate......I think I have died and gone to Heaven!!!! Thanks for sharing the pattern. Your witch shoe is AWESOME!

Maria Matter said...

oh, this is just too fabulous Debbie! It was a great idea!!! Thanks for the link, I have to try this!!!
Hugs & Blessings, Maria

Deb said...

fabulous shoe, that is amazing, love the shape and idea, great gift! hugs Debx

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fab Debbie, I love the shoe

Crissy Armstrong said...

This is the cutest treat container I've ever seen! Thanks for the link to the template! I love that you used sparkley cardstock. This is fantastic!