Followers

Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Wags 'n' Whiskers




Woo-hooooooooo It's finally here
Wags 'n' Whiskers
I was so excited when Nikki asked me if I would like to be a GD and work with the new Images for the release party,I think i jumped around the room for at least an Hour,Poor Hubby thought I as a complete nutter.
so without further ado I would like to show you my first card
I thought I would create a little scene using a christmas tree stamp I bought last year and the gorgeous Wags 'n' Whiskers Image.


I have coloured my image in with a mix of copic ciaos and prismacolor pencils and the DP is from the gorgeous MME signature christmas pad
Nikki has also very generously given all the DT and guest DT a stamp to offer as a prize on there blogs for the friday blog hop (you will have to wait until friday to see which image i use on my card as this will be the prize)to be in with a chance to win you must come and visit me and leave a comment on each of my next 3 wags 'n' whiskers posts.
Please also go and pay each of the talented DT a visit and see the wonderful eye candy they have to show you
Here are the links


See you all tomorrow with another sneak peak
Hugs

19 comments:

mgcreative said...

wow, lovely :)
reading is my hobby :)

Rach said...

a fabulous card Debbie..xxx

cats whiskers said...

Oh Debbie this is just stunning dear what a truly fantastic card, love how you have added the Christmas tree to the background
Hugs Jacqui x

agnes said...

Beautiful,the combination is perfect .

Hugs from Holland, agnesxx

Bunny-Zoe said...

You did an awesome job Debbie, I just love the cute scene you created. Gorgeous colouring and love the added pearls, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card and image!! Love it!

Crystal said...

Debbie what a beautiful card and image!!!! Beautiful!

Annie said...

what a fabulous card you made and love how you mix the markers and pencils for colouring - I'm doing that too!
hugs, annie x

Jeanette said...

What a fantastic idea to have the tree behind her! Gorgeous card Debbie!
Hugs Jeanette

Shary said...

Congrats on your GD spot Debbie, gorgeous card and beautifully coloured.x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! Debbie, this is so pretty!! I love the papers and your charm is gorgeous!! Love it!! HUGS

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Debbie, I love this image and the pearls you have added to the tree

Jessica G. said...

Fun image -- I can definitely see our DDs doing this very thing! Beautiful colors and those pearls are such a fun touch!!

Moni said...

Fab card, love the image and so fab layout! Hugs,Moni

Niki Estes said...

This is so cute, Debbie!

Ildiko said...

Wow how clevear is this one. Gorgeous Xmas card
oxo Ildiko

dpkennedy said...

Beautiful card!

Mina said...

wow beautiful card and what a fabulous idea to put her in front of the tree
Mina xxx

Crissy Armstrong said...

Debbie, that was a stroke of genius to put Zoe under the Christmas tree! She must be reading "A Christmas Carol" or perhaps "T'was the night before Christmas". This looks awesome!