Followers

Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Winner of the whimsy hop

I would like to thank everyone who participated in our Whimsy Change of seasons blog hop last week,
I have used Random org to pick my winner

so without further Ado

The Random Winner of my Whimsy Reindeer is
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Annie - Ink'n'rubba

congratulations Annie if you could please email me at eastman.debbie@yahoo.com with your snail mail address I will post your prize on to you ASAP.

If you participated in the blog hop please BE SURE to check out all the blogs to see if you've won a stamp at any of them because EACH DT member is giving away a stamp on her blog!! So please check!!! - You can get the names on the sidebar of my blog under the Whimsy logo.

And if you are wanting to find out who the BIG winner is of all FOUR brand new stamps, then please keep your eye out on the Whimsy Stamps website as well as the SNR Whimsy Group for the mystery prize!!
Hugs


1 comment:

Annie said...

OMG what a surprise! thank you so much Debbie - I'll get an email off to you pdq!
hugs, annie x