Followers

Tuesday, 10 November 2009

ASFOS "Make A Scene"

debbie



For our Challenge on ASFOS this week we were asked by Michelle to "Make A Scene"
(head on desk Crying at this point)Lol, I find these so hard to do,But I couldn't let the team down and bottle out so I decided to combine the cute Swiss pixies image called Nora Which Nikki Bunny Zoe's crafts sent me with a penny black mouse and my Trees from D.R.S Designs
We would also like to welcome Sandra on board as one of our new team mates please take some time and go check out her amazing creations Here.
We also have a fabulous GD this week Kittie thanks so much for your gorgeous card Hun.

Our wonderful sponsor this week is Summer From Belles n Whistles.
Summer has kindly donated the below prize which is one of the new Elisabeth Bell stamps called Rockin Around.

Supplies: DP Cosmo Cricket Jolly be Golly Mini Deck
Swiss pixies image called Nora
Tree Charm
Stickles
copic ciaos
ribbon
all supplies in Orange you can find in Bunny Zoe's crafts
Please go check out Nikki's store there are lots of fab goodies in stock and she has also just put some super cute
Bildmalarna stamps on pre order.

Please be sure to drop by our DT's blogs to see more wonderful creations and find out how they made their cards! You can find their links in the side bar!


12 comments:

agnes said...

It's a beauty. A scene to make is not my favorite thing but maybe i try this week.The new cc design stamps is great.
Have nice day.

hugs agnes

Debbie said...

You have created such a fabulous scene Debbie, I love stamps you have used and the papers are gorgeous. Debbie x

cats whiskers said...

A Fabulous scene card Debbie
Hugs Jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, what a great scene too.
luv
Debby

Bubbles said...

Super sweet card Debbie, love how you have combined all of the images and that backing paper is delish!!
Joanne x

Shary said...

You did a great job Debbie, love those pixies and you coloured her beautifully!!

Shell said...

Debbie great card perfect scene Shell x

Karen said...

Adorable, I just so love these little characters and love what you have done with this little scene.
Karen x

Kathy said...

Oh Debbie I love the mix of stamps that you have used for your scene!!! How brilliant to have the mouse giving Nora a present!! So cute!!!
:)kathy

Bev said...

What a gorgeous Christmas card sweetie, love the beautiful colours and papers x

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

This is totally adorable Debbie and I love the cute scene, fantastic idea to add the little mouse. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh my goodness!! This is just ADORABLE hun!! I love it and I really would like to play along with this as I would just LOVE to win one of these adorble BnW images!! How fun!! ;) HUGS