Followers

Friday, 20 November 2009

Bunny Zoe's DT Card + Friday sketchers

Bunny Zoe's DT


My card today is for Bunny Zoe's Crafts DT and I have used the fab sketch over at
friday sketchers.
The cute little image is a Bildmalarna stamp tossa Heart box.Now please be kind with me it's the first time I have coloured an image in with Distress inks (this is the 3rd attempt) Lol.
Thanks Jacqui and Nikki for pointing me in the right direction.
The gorgeous DP I have used is MME Love Me Do, I have also added prima flowers and Half back pearls


Hugs

15 comments:

Christine said...

Awww this is gorgeous Debbie looks pretty good to me..great DP's ..love it.

Hugs Christine xx

andrea said...

what a gorgeous card, love the image
andrea

Deb said...

fabulous card Debbie, such a sweet image and love your colouring! Have a great weekend! hugs Debx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

AWW!! Such a darling image!! Very sweet coloring and fab layout!! HUGS

CraftyC said...

So sweet Debbie, a lovely image
Clairexx

Crystal said...

SOOOO CUTE!!!! LOVE your color combo Debbie!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Totally adorable Debbie, your colouring looks beautiful sweetie, you won't be able to put your brush down now! Love the layout and and the papers so pretty, must make sure I grab some of these for myself :-) Have a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

Jeanette said...

A fabulous card Debie. Love the image and your designer papers.
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week. Hugs Jeanette :)

Maria Matter said...

adorable Debbie...she's a cutie pie!!!

blessings, Maria

debby4000 said...

Oh what a little sweetie, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Michele said...

Such an adorable card Debbie. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Arty Cards n Crafts said...

Your card is wonderful! Adorable image and great colors!

aardvarkpest said...

Such a sweet car. Great papers.

Glenda

Mina said...

oh wow Debbie she is just beautiful and snap I have one scheduled for tomorrow lol...I loved those papers so much too well I must have I bought them
Mina xxx

Riet said...

Beautiful Debbie,i love the stamp and papers.

Hugs Riet.x