Followers

Saturday, 7 November 2009

Saturday Spotlight With Hidden Potential!

PB050105
For this weeks Challenge on Saturday Spotlight the theme is
"Repeatedly Useful"
meaning you will need to use an image MORE THAN ONCE on your creation!

For our special Spotlight sponsor this week we have...




Please CLICK HERE to go to their website!
Cheryl from Stamp-by-Step wanted us to mention that the November Special is 30% off ALL Stamps. All Stampendous, Basic Grey, Pink Cat Studio, and Sassafras Lass rubber and clear stamps are marked at least 30% off. The Bonus Buy is $1.99 for selected packs of patterned paper.
So hop on over to their website for some yummy goodies to use with your paper crafting!! They have some fun looking embellishments and those cute Chitango stamps too!!

supplies: DP Basic Grey Eskimo kisses
Prima Flowers,Half back pearls,Stickles
all bought from

Bunny Zoe's crafts.
Ribbon and image from stash


Please be sure to drop by the other Diva's blogs to see more wonderful creations and find out how they made their treat containers! You can find their links in the side bar!

Hugs


14 comments:

Tracy said...

Fab card, I love your images, great papers too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Dawn B. said...

Oh these little angels are soooo adorable. I have always loved this stamp and need to add it to my collection.. Great job on this weeks challenge...That dp is at the top of my list now too..

Maria Matter said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie! That sweet little angel is so adorable!!!
Fabulous job!!!
Blessings, Maria

Danni said...

So, so adorable!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so pretty Deb!! I love the angels. How sweet are they?!! The dp is my fave!! Awesome take on the SSHP my friend!
hugs,
Chris

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

This is just the cutest Debbie and I love the sweet Angels, gorgeous layout and love the flowers, Hugs, Nikki x

Annie said...

Hi Debbie! those little angels are so cute and I love the flowers - and have used a few today so look out for my card on Monday!
hugs, annie x

Crystal said...

Debbie your angels are so sweet, what a darling card!

Jessica G. said...

So sweet! This would be a perfect Christmas card for me to create since we have three DDs.

Beautiful combination of DPs, too!

Shana said...

Absolutely stunning! Great colour combination and a wonderful card layout. Thanks for sharing.

debby4000 said...

Oh they're adorable.
luv
Debby

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OH my goodness!! Debbie, I just adore your card for this challenge hun!! Those little angels are soo dang sweet!! :) LOVE your coloring and those glittery wings!! Fab papers and details!! Way to rock this challenge lady!! Hope you ejoyed the weekend!! HUGS

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Aaawww .. this is so adorable Deb! These little angels are just so sweet and your color combo is awesome! Well done my friend!!!

Tammy said...

Oh, these little angels are precious! What a beautiful card and I love your papers!!