Followers

Sunday, 8 November 2009

Sketch saturday and my first DT Card

DT card

I have made this card with my very first DT package
from Nikki Bunny Zoe's crafts. Thanks Hun for the Gorgeous Package.

I couldn't resist colouring this adorable little fella...or gal, depending on how you colour him, he is
Manufactured by: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and is called Oliver.I have teamed him up with the Gorgeous Cosmo Cricket Jolly be Golly Mini Deck.I threaded some fine green Ribbon through the White Lace and added a bow.Olivers Hat has some flower soft Added to the rim and pom pom.
other Supplies:
Spacer beads,Flowers,Half back pearls , Martha stewart zig zag punch,Memento Ink
all supplies in Orange you can find in Bunny Zoe's crafts

I am also Entering this card for the Sketch Saturday Challenge which is Hosted by the very talented Debbie this week


14 comments:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Your card is beautiful Debbie, gorgeous colouring of sweet Oliver, I love the layout and how you threaded the green ribbon with the lace, Hugs, Nikki x

agnes said...

Great cards have you make the last days.

hugs from Holland,Agnes

aardvarkpest said...

Great card. Love little Oliver so sweet. Love the snow effect and papers too.

Glenda

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This penguin is just too sweet!! Love your coloring and the paper you paired it up with!! The lace is the perfect embellishment!
hugs,
Chris

Jessica G. said...

Goodness is this little guy ever cute! The fluff on his hat is a perfect embellie for him, too!!

Kathy said...

Adorable card Debbie!! I love that paper and what a cute image!!!
Have a great MOnday!
:)kathy

debby4000 said...

Sweet Penquin card, love the papers too.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

Wow this is just stunning dear what a fantastic colour scheme and I love that image
Hugs Jacqui x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh no!!! I need need need this penguin!! I am a penguin freak and this is the most adorable that I've seen in a long time!! What a fantastic creation hun and I adore your coloring!! HUGS

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so cute Debbie, gorgeous papers and image

Sue said...

aww Debbie gorgeous card hun what a cute image, luv the papers, sue.x

Janet said...

So Cute!! xx

Jacilynn said...

super gorgeous! What a cute image Debbie!
x

louise said...

Sooo cute love this penguin and you have used the sketch beautifully,thanks for joining us on sketch saturday.
louise xx